A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Catalano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catalano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Catalano, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Catalano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Catalano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Catalano practice?
- Dr. Glenn Catalano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Catalano practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists and Tampa Addiction Specialists.