A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Catalano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catalano
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catalano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Catalano, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Catalano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Catalano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Catalano practice?
- Dr. Glenn Catalano has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Catalano practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists and Tampa Adolescent Specialists.