A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Charlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Charlton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Charlton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
- Maria Parham Hospital
- Maria Parham Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Baker Charlton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn B. Charlton practice?
- Dr. Glenn Charlton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Charlton practices Emergency Medicine near Henderson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, PA and Manson, NC.
See Henderson Emergency Physicians.