A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Chiang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Chiang MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Chiang practice?
- Dr. Glenn Chiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Chiang practices Nephrology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Orange Nephrologists.