A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ciegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ciegler, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciegler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Ciegler, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciegler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciegler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn W Ciegler MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn W. Ciegler practice?
- Dr. Glenn Ciegler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Ciegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI.
See Stillwater Surgeons.