Dr. Glenn Ciolli Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Ciolli?

September 30th, 2013

Extremely rude

He clearly stopped caring about his patients and just likes to hear himself talk and will defend himself to the end even if he is clearly wrong. Everyone in my family including myself have been to multiple ERs because we are a sports playing family and we all agreed he was the worst doctor we have ever encountered. Even my primary care doctor was blown away by the whole situation. Very disappointing for such a nice facility. We will never go back to the hospital we saw him at purely because of his horrible attitude towards caring for patients. Unfortunately, it looks like other people have had similar experiences after reading into it online.

January 28th, 2013

ER visit at Dublin Methodist Hospital

Dr. Ciolli is very uncaring and uncompassionate. I have a sense that he doesn't want to be caring for those who are ill. He has preconceived ideas about patients' health circumstances and is not at all interested in the truth. Years ago my children's pediatrician made a statement to me that has stayed with me. He said that just because you have MD behind your name doesn't mean you're G-O-D. I think Dr. Ciolli would benefit greatly from this bit of wisdom.

November 8th, 2012

Extremely rude!

Dr Ciolli has clearly given up caring about patients and patient rights in emergency medicine. I believe some people regret being in the profession they have chosen and clearly this describes Dr. Ciolli.

November 1st, 2016