Dr. Glenn Cipullo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Cipullo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Cipullo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2013

EXCEPTIONAL CARE

found Dr. Cipullo's bedside manner and sense of humor to be exceptional. answered all my questions, before I even had to ask them , and made sure that all other Dr.s involved in my care were doing their bets to resolve my concerns and problems. I would recommend him to EVERYONE

October 4th, 2013

Patient

I came to the ER after a full seizure, scared to death. Dr. Cipullo was my admitting physician. He immediately put me at ease. He has such kind eyes and an easy manner. Speaks to you, not "at" you. Explained everything in detail. Ordered appropriate tests. Continually came back an checked on me. I felt as though I was in the hands of God. I hope he practices medicine for many years to come as he truly has a gift. Blessings to he and his family.

September 15th, 2012

Nightmare in the ER

My experience was not at his office but during a visit to the ER at Covenant Hospital to admit my mom who was 80 years old at the time. We arrived at the ER around 3:30pm everything was moving along until we had to wait for Dr. Cipullo to admit my mom. We finally saw Dr. Cipulloct at around 4am when he arrived he was quite arrogant and not at all concerned about my mom's discomfort or well being. She had already been diagnosed we just needed him to okay the admittance, which took less than 15 min. he arrived and began a line of questioning that she had answered several times earlier when she was coherent. I can only imagine what an office visit would be like and I plan to never find out.

May 20th, 2012

Phenomenal physician

Wow...this is an amazing doctor. Put me at ease immediately, very kind and patient. Knew just what to do for me. Awful easy on the eyes...easy to talk to. What a wonderful man. Thank God he was there when I needed help.

December 27th, 2011

he is amazing... He diagnosed the problem, developed a plan and I improved so quickly. Dr. Cipullo is kind, caring and such a GOOD doctor. As I said... amazing....

August 30th, 2011