A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cockerham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cockerham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cockerham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cockerham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cockerham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockerham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cockerham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Cooper Cockerham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn C. Cockerham practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cockerham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Cockerham practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.