A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cockerham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cockerham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cockerham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cockerham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cockerham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockerham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cockerham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Cooper Cockerham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn C. Cockerham practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cockerham has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Cockerham practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.