A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cockerham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cockerham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cockerham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockerham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cockerham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cockerham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn C. Cockerham practice?
Dr. Glenn Cockerham practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.