A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cohen, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Robert Cohen DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Cohen practices Anesthesiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Norristown Anesthesiologists.