A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cornell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cornell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Department of Psychiatry
- Vallejo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Arman K Cornell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Cornell practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cornell has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Cornell practices Psychiatry near Kentfield, CA.
See Kentfield Psychiatrists.