A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Crosby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Crosby, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crosby has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Allen Crosby MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Crosby practice?
- Dr. Glenn Crosby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Crosby practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Corinth, MS.
See Memphis Surgeons.