Dr. Glenn Crosby II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Crosby II?

Posted on November 20th, 2016

Dr.Crosby saved my husband's life in 2000. He had a seizure ,fell and had a subdural hematoma from a small skull fracture from falling. When he was transported to Methodist North there was no neurosurgeon there and Dr.Crosby showed up. He calmly told me he was moving him to Baptist to watch the bleed. His surgery team was there. Got to Baptist and the CT showed the bleed had increased and would shift his brainstem if not stopped immediately. The next day Jimmy was talking abd wondering how he got there. Thank God for Dr.Crosby's wisdom and knowledge. We went on to have a son in 2003. In 2009.sadly my husband passed away from a slow leak caused.by a car accident. I tried to get Dr.Crosby.for consult before.deciding.to donate his organs but Dr.Crosby was out with his mother. I so wish I could.have him with me to make.that decision. He is the only one I trust.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr Crosby is an awesome doctor, he makes you relax, and lets you know exactly what to expect. After looking over my Mri, he found a bigger problem than was stated. Glad I went to him...

Posted on August 16th, 2016

He actually goes through all your medical imaging works really well with you I will recommend him to everyone

Posted on July 11th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR, PERSONABLE, UNDERSTANDING. HAD TWO PROCEDURES DONE BY DR CROSBY WITH

Great Experience!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I have only been to Dr. Crosby once, but was immediately impressed with his compassion, understanding and attention to my situation. Everyone in his o ...

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I was treated by Dr. Crosby for a back injury, had surgery and was treated like a queen. This Doctor is one that I would recommend to everyone. His waiting period for your follow up visit does not take long. Doctor Crosby spends time with you making sure that you understand everthing that he will be doing on the day of surgery. He also takes time to explain any question you might have after your surgery. Doctor Crosby makes it a habit to personaly visit you post operation .

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Glenn Crosby is WONDERFUL. I was so much better the day after surgery. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I tried calling for the last few days, but cannot get anyone on the phone, and i cannot leave a message.

Horribly Rude Receptionist! Love Dr. C, but won't be back.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Crosby is outstanding. He does surgery as a last resort and explains every detail and listens to all questions. That said, I don't think I will be back due to his quite rude and unprofessional receptionist. Not only does she sound like a 12 year old, she acts like one. Each and every encounter with her leaves me angry and I have excellent insurance so it isn't a billin g issue- it is her. I am a customer service specialist in my field and would never have her answer the phone or have any patient interaction. Call other spine clinics in Memphis and see how you are treated...nothing like this!

MY TERRIBLE B ACK

Posted on September 7th, 2012

.I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH SURGERY WITH HIM. i HAVE HAD HARDLY ANY PAIN SINCE JUNE. HAD SPURS ON A NERVE AND THAT WAS REMOVED AND NOW i AM WALKING REALLY GOOD.tHANKS SO VERY MUCH

Posted on November 15th, 2011

this is an excellent doctor, he has very good bedside manner and takes all the time needed with his patients. My wife is very pleased with his work.

Best Neurosurgeon in the Memphis area

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Crosby has performed two surgeries on me. Both were excellently done. He is very skilled and intuitive. He only does surgery as a last resort, referring you to physical therapy, lifestyle modifications, pain management, etc. before deciding on surgery. I have learned that if Dr. Crosby says you need surgery then you need surgery!!