A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn David Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Orthopedic Surgeons and Westlake Village Surgeons.