Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
One stop! show details One stop!
by Christine H. on Aug 3rd, 2015

Dr Cohen is the best. Don't look any further for a competent hand surgeon. He always has time for and cares about his patients. When I was finishing my treatment for my thumb with him 4 years ago and had a knee injury, he marched me upstairs to Dr Walter Thomas to take care of me, as knees are not Dr Cohen's specialty. That's how caring Dr Cohen is. Now I'm back with Dr Cohen for a slight elbow fracture and I'm on the mend very quickly. The other nice thing is his affiliation with Meridian Hand Therapy, just next door. They are fabulous as well. It's one stop shopping!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Verney T. on Jul 23rd, 2015

I injured my hand, and ended up with an infection. I went to my General Practitioner, and another Hand Surgeon, of which both of them had dropped the ball and misdiagnosed the injury. I was diagnosed with a contusion, when in actuality what I had was a serious hand infection. I finally went to see Dr. Cohen (I wish I had gone to see him first, but he wasn't in my "network". I know this, because he was the first Dr. I asked my General Practitioner for a referral to.) Dr. Cohen took one look and knew immediately that I had an infection, not a contusion. He sent me to an infectious disease Dr. and between their collaboration, my hand is healed. Dr. Cohen has always treated me with the utmost respect and compassion, like a human being, not like I'm interrupting his golf game. I also like the fact that Dr. Cohen keeps me well informed, and includes me in decision making process about my own health. Dr. Cohen's staff seems to care about his patients as much as he does. Dr. Cohen is the only hand doctor I will ever go to or recommend. Thanks so much Dr. Cohen you are amazing!!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the feedback. We are always here for you of you ever need us again!

Takes the time to listen show details Takes the time to listen
by Norman B. on Jul 21st, 2015

Dr. Cohen has proven to be the smartest, most honest and caring orthopedic related physician I have ever seen. With a serious and potentially career ending hand injury he not only took all the time I needed to feel comfortable with him and with the procedure he said was required but provided the care both during and after that was first rate. This extended to his staff as well which he obviously picked with great care. I have recommended him to several people and they all came away with the same feelings - talented, honest and caring.

Doctor's Response

Very kind words, thanks! We appreciate your trust in us and your referrals!

First Class Operation show details First Class Operation
by Markoni H. on Jul 16th, 2015

I went to Dr. Cohen for chronic wrist pain that had begun several months earlier due to an injury. Within a few moments into my visit, he was able to diagnose the problem and prescribe an effective treatment without the need for aggressive surgery, which I had feared was inevitable. While his medical-speak is direct and to the point, his demeanor is friendly and encouraging. His office is first-class, with a competent and professional support staff and state-of-the-art equipment. After a few weeks with a removable cast and physical therapy my wrist has recovered completely. I'll recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone with an arm or hand injury.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your treatment went! It is great to hear that you have recovered nicely!

Top Notch in Every Way show details Top Notch in Every Way
by Tammy B. on Jul 8th, 2015

Not being a huge fan of doctors or surgeries, I simply cannot say enough about Dr. Cohen, his expertise, bedside manner, caring and follow-up. I am a writer by trade and came very close to completely losing the use of my right hand. Beyond frightening. To say that I was apprehensive would have been an understatement. Dr. Cohen and his staff are top-notch in every way. EVERY WAY. The surgery went splendidly and I was typing just a few days after the surgery. Wow. Scarring is barely noticeable and the pain is completely gone. And I'm just 5 weeks out. Am I a fan? You bet I am!

Doctor's Response

Thanks! We are a fan of yours was well! :)

Knows how to Heal Hands......hands-down! show details Knows how to Heal Hands......hands-down!
by Ida Hatfield on Jul 1st, 2015

Dr. Cohen has treated my arthritic hands during the past two years. My left hand has been operated on and totally successful pain is gone and I am so grateful . I have severe arthritis in my right hand will probably need surgery next and I know it will be a success I am a right-handed person so I don't look forward to not being able to use my hand , b I have severe arthritis in my right hand will probably need surgery next and I know it will be a success I am a right-handed person so I don't look forward to not being able to use my hand but knowing that it's going to be great after it heals it once it heals it will be good as new! Thanks to Doctor Glenn Cohen. He is the best and a fpgreat personality too! Truly cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Cohen.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the feedback and your confidence and trust in us!

Only Hand Surgeon worth using show details Only Hand Surgeon worth using
by Paula H. on Jun 27th, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are amazing. Dr. Cohen is so thorough and honest. Everything he told me to expect was right on. I am great full to Doc Cohen for improving my quality of life. I am no longer living in pain. The staff is so accommodating and patient focused. In my opinion this is the only hand surgeon worth using.

Doctor's Response

That is great feedback! Thanks!

It was a very lucky day I was referred to Dr. Glenn Cohen show details It was a very lucky day I was referred to Dr. Glenn Cohen
by J Smith on Jun 24th, 2015

My right hand has been the most important help mate in everything that I’ve accomplished in my entire career. So when I broke it, to think that it might not be usable in the future was a very alarming thought for me. But this letter is being written with that hand, thanks to Dr. Cohen’s care: I will add a footnote which is practically unheard of today. My hand had been put in a temporary cast, and by the end of the 2nd day, it had become quite uncomfortable. Finally at 6 in the evening, I called the Doctor’s office to see if I could get any help. The person who answered said she would call me back. Five minutes later, my phone rang and it was Dr. Cohen. He asked me where I lived and said, “I’ll be over in 10 minutes.” And….10 minutes later, the doorbell rang and voila, there was Dr. Cohen. He spent about 10 minutes adjusting the temporary cast and then 10 more minutes in conversation and then left. It’s been several months since all that happened. My hand is working as well as it ever did and I feel it was a very lucky day that I was referred to him for help. P.S. I would add two other compliments: first, all the very capable people working in his office and second, the ongoing showings of his wonderful round the world photos in the waiting room.

Doctor's Response

We are glad you have healed so well. Dr. Cohen tries to always be there for his patients. No matter where and when!

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Michelle J on Jun 12th, 2015

I have been to this doctor many times and EVERY time he is right on time. The staff is courteous. The office is immaculate. And the doctor---excellent---both as a person and as a physician.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your feedback. We aim to please and are so glad when our patients have a good experience.

Misdiagnosed and saved by Dr. Cohen show details Misdiagnosed and saved by Dr. Cohen
by Verney T. on Jun 8th, 2015

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your kind words. We appreciate your confidence in us.

Career Saver! show details Career Saver!
by KB- Police officer- motorcycle division on May 31st, 2015

Simply put, Dr. Cohen's accurate diagnosis and treatment plan saved my career.

Doctor's Response

Wow! Thanks. We are s o glad we played a part in that!

#1 Wrist Surgeon show details #1 Wrist Surgeon
by Markoni H. on May 27th, 2015

Doctor's Response

Thanks! We are thrilled that you had an excellent recovery. Hopefully we will not need to see you again, but if we do, we are here or you.

Fabulous hand specialist show details Fabulous hand specialist
by Laura H. on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor - he obviously is at the top of his field and offers you the best possible care. He has incredible expertise and great communication. I was very happy with the care his office offered.

Doctor's Response

Thanks, Laura. We work hard so patients like you get the best care possible. It's nice to be acknowledged.

Super Smart! show details Super Smart!
by Nikki G. on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Cohen treated me for stitches in my hand when I originally moved to California. I had recently undergone a surgery that required two screws in my hand prior to the stitches, so my hand was rather sensitive. Not only did Dr. Cohen take my appointment last minute, but he made sure that the cut in my hand didn't affect the recent hand surgery I had. (Had I lived here during the time I broke my hand, he, too would have done that surgery as well.) Dr. Cohen's laid back, but extreme intelligence is what had me. He is a very well-spoken doctor who obviously knows his stuff, but it goes beyond his hand knowledge. I am very picky about who I let treat me and often times many doctors are "do as a I say, not as I do," and he is not one of them. Leading a life of health and nutrition outside of your workplace is something extremely important to me. Dr. Cohen is extremely well-versed in his field, knows how to aid in recovery specific to breaks, and overall health and nutrition. Thankfully, I hardly break bones, but if I were to, he will be the ONLY doctor I see regarding my hands, wrists and elbows. I highly recommend him. His staff and the physical therapist office he works with will help you recover 110%.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your confidence in us. I'm glad you picked us!

Time for his patients show details Time for his patients
by Tony F. on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is a great doctor. Most doctors that I have been to, spend 2 minutes with you, throw drugs at you, and then push you out the door. Dr. Cohen took the time to explain exactly what was going on and put me on a treatment plan that I not only felt comfortable with, but that worked. It was so refreshing to go to a doctor that actually seemed to care. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone that has been suffering from wrist pain. Oh, and it's one of the nicest doctor offices I have ever been to!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your kind remarks. We care a lot about our patients and are glad you had a good experience with our office. That is important to us!

Emergency Room Physician's Review show details Emergency Room Physician's Review
by Andrea B on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Cohen was recommended to me by another surgeon in the Westlake Village area. I had sustained a comminuted impacted distal radius fracture and placement of a titanium plate. Unfortunately this occurred out of state while on vacation. Dr. Cohen was willing to take my case and I entered his office with a cast and sutures. His staff was highly organized and from arranging my first appointment to all further care the staff was excellent. Dr Cohen was compassionate and accurately evaluated my recent surgery. I am an MD and had practiced Emergency Medicine for over 20 years. My wrist was highly important to my profession. Dr Cohen always shared his evaluations with me on a professional level. Also as a physician I could watch him check on his post op surgical patients. He genuinely showed compassion and true concern that his patients healed and went through rehabilitation properly.

Doctor's Response

Dr. B, It is always nice to treat my peers and be able to help them in any way I can, especially because I know how important their hands are for what they do every day! With all of your choices and knowledge I am humbled that you chose me to take over your care.

Wishing he treated the entire body!!! show details Wishing he treated the entire body!!!
by M.P. on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Cohen has been my "go to" doctor for any issues I have had with my hands or elbows. He was able to repair an issue with my left hand non-surgically, which was a blessing. He has performed two surgeries that have completely improved my quality of life. Since first seeing Dr. Cohen, he has now assisted my wife, my daughter and my mother. My only complaint is that he is limited from the elbows down, if he were a GP he would be my physician!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your and your family's office visits. I am delighted to hear that you had memorable visits, and I appreciate the glowing remarks regarding me. It is always such a pleasure to hear that our patients have a good experience with us. Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.

Best Dr Ever! show details Best Dr Ever!
Apr 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Cohen for a wrist injury. He was caring, attentive and honest. His staff was top notch. I would definitely recommend him and his office.

Doctor's Response

I am pleased to read your comments and proud to know that you were happy with your office visit with us, particularly all the smiling staff. I look forward to welcoming you back- but hopefully you will not need to visit us again!

Don't go anywhere else! show details Don't go anywhere else!
by Tammy B. on Mar 4th, 2015

Since 2005, both myself and my daughters have been patients of Dr. Glenn Cohen. It is with great pleasure to give my highest recommendation. Dr. Cohen did my carpal tunnel surgery in 2005; has treated both my daughters for over a combined half dozen growth plate injuries; continues to treat my arthritic issues; and operated on me October 7, 2013, to repair severed nerves and spindle muscles caused by a deep cut to my right index finger.I knew within the first 10 minutes that I had found a phenomenal doctor and he and his staff continue to exceed my expectations. Each and every time we've needed his services, I know he is treating me and my family as if we were his own. Dr. Cohen is genuinely concerned about his patients. He is a pleasure to talk with and more importantly, your questions are answered so you can understand your circumstances. You are in the hands of one of the best doctors, as well as the best surgeon and all my referrals agree!"

Doctor's Response

Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit. We value your patronage to our office and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you and/or your children back the next time- if the medical need arises- or just to say hi! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit - everything from me, the staff and especially our service. Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our patients. Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Miranda F. on Mar 4th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cohen for a broken radius that didnt heal correctly from being casted at a different office. He immediatly took care of me and my still broken radius after 6 weeks of being in a cast. He did an amazing surgery where I had a pate with 8 screws placed to hold my bones together. Absolutely no problems! the staff here is so friendly and awesome and made it a great experience! Thanks Dr. Cohen and Staff!!

Doctor's Response

You are so welcome. I am indeed thrilled to read your compliments and learn that you are extremely satisfied with your office visits and your surgery. Thank you for the encouragement to the staff whose highest mission is to provide the genuine care and comfort for our patients.

Of course 5 stars for Dr. Cohen show details Of course 5 stars for Dr. Cohen
by Michelle Johnson on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is the most exceptional doctor I've ever gone to. Everything in his office runs smoothly and it is evident that he cares about all the details. He doesn't have layers of people that detach him from his patients. The office is lovely. The staff are always very nice. His expertise and care are outstanding. Not only is he an exceptional doctor but he is an exceptional human being. I wish he treated every other body part besides just hands because he is so excellent.

Doctor's Response

On behalf of our staff, we would like to thank you for choosing Dr. Glenn Cohen’s office for your wonderful review. We are delighted to know that the genuine care and personalized service provided by our office made your office visit memorable, and thank you for spending the time to share your wonderful experience with us. At our office, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our patients. Once again, thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back at anytime if the need arises.

Lucky traveler show details Lucky traveler
by Mimi on Feb 17th, 2015

I was recently in Southern California visiting my adult children. During the stay we went to big bear to see the snow (no snow in miami). I slipped and fell and landed on my wrist. The urgent care physician said I want you to see the best wrist surgeon. And I did! Dr. Cohen is fantastic. He exudes confidence and has the skill to back it up. Every step of the way he was there for me. My surgery went so well and Dr. Cohen personally takes care of all after care. He even called me to check on me the night of the surgery. My doctor in Florida was very impressed by the surgery and my results. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Cohen.

Doctor's Response

I am indeed thrilled to read your compliments and learn that you are extremely satisfied with your office visits. Our highest mission is to provide genuine care and comfort for our patients.

3 Active Boys show details 3 Active Boys
by Cronenbold family on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Cohen has helped 2 of my 3 boys twice each now for various hand injuries........To put it simply.......Dr. Cohen and his staff "Just Know What They Are Doing." THANK YOU!!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent office visit. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable visit, and I appreciate the glowing remarks regarding me and the entire staff. It is always such a pleasure to hear that our patients have a good experience with us. Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.

by Allison on Feb 10th, 2015

From the moment I arrived at the office I was so impressed with the kindness of the front desk girl and the efficiency of the whole office. Ed, Dr. Cohen's assistant was amazing !! Dr. Cohen made me feel at ease and I liked the way he described the surgery to me. The surgery experience was everything he said it would be and I am more than satisfied with the outcome. I have already told everyone I know that he is the only hand surgeon I would ever see.

Doctor's Response

I am indeed thrilled to read your compliments and learn that you are extremely satisfied with your office visits. Thank you for the encouragement to the staff whose highest mission is to provide the most genuine care and comfort for our patients.

Swiss watchmaker show details Swiss watchmaker
by L.S. Attorney on Jan 20th, 2015

This Doctor runs his office like a swiss watch. Keep up the good work. Too bad you don't treat every body part.

Doctor's Response

It is so nice of you to post positive comments. We are happy we were able to treat you and that your visits were memorable!

Thumb Arhtritis Surgery show details Thumb Arhtritis Surgery
by Michael from San Diego on Jan 19th, 2015

I had bad arthritis in my thumb joint. I interviewed 3 surgeons. Although Dr. Cohen was the furthest away I was most comfortable with his bed side manner and I was able to speak with 5 patients who had the surgery that I was going to undergo. Surgery went perfect and he was there for me the entire time. Start to finish. He is fully invested in your care and it shows. Now I am on the list of people to contact for this surgery. Do your research, see a few surgeons and then see Dr. Cohen.

Doctor's Response

I am glad to know that you had such a great experience with our office and you would recommend us to your friends. Taking your time to post these kind words means the world to us.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Ida Hatfield on Jan 13th, 2015

Doctor Cohen presents himself in a friendly manner and listens to his patients concerns. He knows what the problem is and will treat with the most appropriate and least aggressive approach. If that is not successful then he will let you know your options, including surgery. He operated on my left hand for the CMC joint. I have been very pleased with his treatment and the therapy so far. I trust doctor Cohen to use his best judgment and have referred others to him. He is an excellent surgeon.

Doctor's Response

Thanks so much for your nice review. We try to treat all of our patients like royalty and I am pleased to know we succeeded in your case.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Jean on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is a rare find. He treats all his patients with the same care and concern because he really cares about you and your well being. He hears you, he explains to you and he talks to you.

Doctor's Response

Your kind words are very much appreciated!

by Michelle J. on Nov 19th, 2014

I am waiting for any friend to have a hand problem because I will feel so good about being able to recommend them to Dr. Cohen. He is exceptional. As a person and as a physician. And the office works like clockwork. I wish he treated all conditions.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. Although we don't wish hand, wrist, or elbow issues on anyone, we are happy to know that you will keep us in mind for referrals. Thanks for taking your time to give a such a great review. We truly appreciate it!

Big Fan! show details Big Fan!
by Tammy B. on Nov 12th, 2014

Best Hand Surgeon Los Angeles show details Best Hand Surgeon Los Angeles
by K.G. Amgen Scientist on Nov 12th, 2014

Doctors like this are a rare find. I saw several other "hand specialists" in the conejo. I put this in quotes because they are really just plastic surgeons making a living off unsuspecting ER patients who don't know better. These guys are looking to build their cosmetic practices but in the meantime you have insurance so they will take care of your hand. One of these surgeons almost operated on me until I realized what was going on. Fast forward to Dr. Glenn Cohen. He immediately told me no surgery. 10 days in a cast followed by 10 days in a splint and some therapy and I am 95% back to normal . Compare that to unnecessary time off work, pain from surgery and added expense for something I did not need. Be careful!! See this doctor first. He is the best in Los Angeles and knows when to do surgery.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and very detailed review from your recent visit to our office. Your kind words do not go unnoticed and sure are appreciated!

Exceptional doctor and hand surgeon! show details Exceptional doctor and hand surgeon!
Aug 18th, 2014

Most doctors of such high caliber as Dr Glenn Cohen only exist in the University hospital environment. We are extremely fortunate that he chose to practice in Ventura County. Exceptional doctor and hand surgeon! Very caring, also

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy to be practicing in Ventura County. This is a great community, and I am fortunate to live and practice here! Thank you for sharing your experience with others. I truly appreciate it!

Doctors Doctor show details Doctors Doctor
by Family Practice M.D. on May 15th, 2014

Every doctor in town knows that Dr. Cohen is the go to person for their own personal hand problems. I send all my patients to him and my family too. No need to drive into L.A. for a University full of residents in training. Stay local and get the best care around.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

When another Medical Doctor says such kind words, I am especially grateful. We appreciate your trust in us!

Best Dr I Have Ever Been To show details Best Dr I Have Ever Been To
by Ron on Jan 4th, 2014

I originally saw Dr. Cohen for a broken wrist. I found his office to be very professional and efficient. Dr. Cohen is an outstanding doctor and I have seen him many times since my wrist injury and I would recommend him highly to anyone that asks. I know that all the people I recommended to Dr. Cohen have also felt the same as me. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my hand wrist or elbow needs.

Dr Cohen is a great doctor show details Dr Cohen is a great doctor
by Sondra C on Jul 31st, 2013

Liked the fact that a surgeon went out of his way to treat my problem without surgery. I was given options of how I could be treated and told pros and cons of each option. Dr Cohen took the time to help me understand my problem. He did not rush me in and out of the office. His staff was very helpful. My hand is working just fine now thanks to the accurate diagnosis .

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

Thanks very much for the nice review. Dr. Cohen prides himself on giving patients every available option and as much information as possible, so they may make an informed decision. Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We truly appreciate it!

by Kevin Ferguson on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Cohen and his entire staff are friendly, helpful, and extremely professional while still maintaining a "family" atmosphere. I highly recommend him.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us to others! That is truly the highest compliment that we can receive.

From Doc to Family Friend show details From Doc to Family Friend
by Isaiah on Mar 13th, 2013

I met Dr. Cohen nearly 13 years ago when I had a life-changing complicated injury to my left wrist. When I met him for the first time in the ER, I was impressed with his care, knowledge, confidence, and follow through. After a tough surgery, I was and still am very happy with the results. He is an amazing doctor who is not only smart, but personable and trustworthy. He is my "designated doctor" for work purposes in addition to a close family friend. If you are on the fence about a doctor for your hand, wrist or upper extremity, look no further!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
A very happy patient show details A very happy patient
Nov 3rd, 2012

I spent months with forearm pain. So happy I met Dr. Glenn Cohen. He figured out my problem quickly and after therapy, injections and some activity modifications I am now 100% better. Doctor Cohen gave me all the time necessary (and I need a lot of time :)His staff is equally approachable and warm. I will use him for any hand, wrist or elbow problem!!.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Injury from boxing show details Injury from boxing
by Amanda on Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Cohen put my hand in a brace after I injured it in my cardio boxing class. He didn't try to sell me on any surgery or other options. My hand was better after a month of wearing the brace at night. Office staff is very friendly. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family!!!

Mar 5th, 2012

Felt like I was at a car dealership. He's arrogant.

Doctor's Response

Sorry that anonymous felt this way. Dr. Cohen does like to inform his patients about their choices of treatment. He is not the type of doctor that just tells his patients what they should do. The patient must be part of the decision making process. After more than a decade running a private practice Dr. Cohen has found this to be the best recipe for success. There are rare patients, like this one, who prefer to be removed from the decision making process and given treatment without much say. There are physicians for this type of patient. Not Dr. Cohen.

An Outstanding Physician show details An Outstanding Physician
Feb 14th, 2012

About 4 years ago, I first met Dr. Cohen after severely breaking my hand in two places while playing soccer. Naturally, at the young age of 13 and never having broken a bone before, I was very nervous about what laid ahead in my future treatment; however, within minutes of meeting Dr. Cohen and his friendly staff my parents and I knew that I was in great hands. He emphasized the importance of trying to treat my injury without surgical intervention, only to use it if necessary and this instantly relieved my mother and I. Eventually, I did need surgery for my hand and had 4 pins placed to ensure my hand healed properly and Dr. Cohen's incredible bedside manner relaxed me and gave me even more confidence in his abilities and in my treatment. After the surgery, I experienced zero complications and had no pain in my hand and healed very quickly. Each office visit was a joy despite my circumstance and I always looked forward to seeing Dr. Cohen and his helpful staff for my check-ups. My appointments were always quick yet very thorough and I never left with any questions as Dr. Cohen always informed me of everything I needed to know regarding my treatment. Since then I have returned for a second surgery and experienced nothing but continued and expceptional service at his practice. Whenever I have a problem with my hands, I will return to Dr. Cohen without hesitation and I could not recommend anyone else to provide for conditions relating to my hands.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF show details WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Cohen is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. His staff is efficient and helpful. He was quick to diagnose my problem, and I have been very pleased with all my interactions with Dr. Cohen and his office staff.

Amazing Surgeon show details Amazing Surgeon
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Cohen diagnosed a problem I had for years that others doctors could not figure out. He operated on me and I feel amazing. Thanks Dr. Cohen, you are the best!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the great review. We are always happy to help, especially when other doctors have been stumped! Glad we figured it out, and you are on the road to recovery. Thanks also for sharing your experience with others. We truly appreciate it!

fixed my wrist show details fixed my wrist
Aug 24th, 2011

typing with one hand. one of nicest doctors I've ever met and great staff.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you can still type! Patients like yourself that take time out of their day to write a nice review help me to know that I'm meeting my goal of providing the highest quality patient care. Thank you again!

Great care! show details Great care!
Jul 10th, 2011

Dr. Cohen has cared for both me and my child and I couldn't be more pleased! His staff is helpful and engaging, especially with my curious and slightly apprehensive 5 year old. Dr. Cohen himself is patient, kind, and very knowledgable in his field. He takes his time to understand the problem and carefully describe the treatment options and course of care. Highly recommended!!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your kind remarks. We love to treat children, adults, and anywhere in between! We appreciate the trust in us for both your and your child’s care. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others.

No Better Dr. Around! show details No Better Dr. Around!
Oct 14th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Cohen. Both he and his staff immediately put me at ease. His knowledge and expertise are clearly above the rest. I recommend him to everyone I know and they all say the same thing about him and his staff after they see him!

Joan G show details Joan G
by Joan G. on Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Cohen was recommended to me by several people. I called to make an appointment and was impressed by the attitude and efficiency of the staff. I got to my appointment and couldn't believe how nice the office was and how nice everyone was. I only waited five minutes to see the doctor. Dr. Cohen explained everything very well to me, on a level that I could understand, and discussed all of my treatment options. After seeing other doctors for the same problem, I felt like Dr. Cohen really cared about me and my problem and knew what he was talking about. I will recommend him to everyone and anyone that asks!

Professor show details Professor
by Professor RH on Jun 29th, 2010

I am a university music professor. My hands are everything to me. I sought treatment by an attending surgeon at my university. He recommended surgery and did not give anything else much thought. I was depressed and scared of losing function permanently. Then I learned about Dr. Cohen on a musician website. He was highly spoken of. I made the 90 minute drive, waited 10 minutes in the office and then had the best interaction with an M.D. I have ever had. Dr. Cohen suggested a conservative course of treatment. He cared and his staff was equally concerned. It took a little longer but now I am back to the way I was before my problem and I have no surgery scar!!! If you want to be treated by a doctor who treats you like his brother Dr. Cohen is your Hand Specialist. A true mensch!!

A happy Mom show details A happy Mom
by Happy Mom!!! on Apr 13th, 2010

My husband and I made a huge mistake. My high school daughter broke her wrist. The ER referred her to a "specialist" We saw the doctor and he was a specialist. A specialist in every body part it seemed like. There was an 85 year old lady with a hip replacement and a 40ish runner with knee pain in the office with us. We made the mistake of letting the Hip and knee guy touch our daughter. Primarily because he took our insurance (you get what you pay for :( and because the ER referred him. Our daughter did quite poorly after the surgery. Fortunately she had several classmates who saw Dr. Cohen. He is a true hand, wrist and elbow specialist. No knees, no backs, no hips in his practice. Everyone in there had a hand, wrist or elbow problem. He even refers to a therapy group in the same office. They also are hand specialists.Long story short Dr. Cohen re operated on the knee surgeons bad work and basically saved the day and my kids wrist. He is incredibly gifted and a great man too.People do your research before you see a doctor!!! See the most specialized person you can and ask around the community.

Best Dr Ever show details Best Dr Ever
Feb 5th, 2010

I brought my daughter in to see Dr. Cohen. The care he and his office staff gave us was amazing. I wish Dr. Cohen could treat my family and me for every ailment that we have. No matter where I live and how far I have to go, I will see Dr. Cohen for all of my Orthopedic hand, wrist and elbow needs.

Greatest Doctor and Staff I have ever been to show details Greatest Doctor and Staff I have ever been to
by Guadalupe G. on Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Glenn Cohen runs an incredible practice. The office and staff are bright, attentive and respectful of everyone. I wish every office and Doctor ran their practice like this. Well done!!!

Gina C show details Gina C
by Gina C. on Oct 30th, 2009

All I can say is wow!! From the moment they answer the phone this place knows what they are doing. Making an appointment in an emergency was easy. Hardly waited very long, Everyone treated me like a celebrity. Dr. Cohen was thoughtful, kind, comforting and he knows his stuff. Surgery was painless (he did a nerve block) and I have full function and no scar. If I ever move across the country I will be flying back here if my hands, wrist or elbow need any care.

Marcia G. Bakersfield show details Marcia G. Bakersfield
Dec 17th, 2008

I drove 90-120 minutes to see Dr. Cohen. He is fantastic and worth seeing no matter where you drive from. I would not let anyone else touch my elbow ever again. He is a great man with great hands.

Great Wrist doctor show details Great Wrist doctor
by FRank R. on Dec 4th, 2008

fantastic doctor and person!

Dr. Cohen saved my wrist show details Dr. Cohen saved my wrist
by H.M. J. on Oct 28th, 2008

Dr. Cohen was recommended by practically everyone I encountered in Thousand Oaks. People saw my splint on and they asked what happened to me. I explained that I had surgery by a plastic surgeon after a bad fall. My wrist did not feel right and I knew something was wrong. After 2 additional surgerys by Dr. Glenn Cohen my wrist is doing great. He is highly skilled and explained everything to me each step of the way. It is no wonder that everyone sent me to him. I recommend Dr. Cohen without hesitation. I only wish I had seen him before the other surgeon.

Oct 18th, 2006 on yahoo.com

thumb fixed w/ no surgery: A doctor at another office recommended surgery on my thumb. A friend referred me to Dr. Cohen for a second opinion, so glad I did. I never needed the surgery and my thumb is great! Thanks!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com