A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Miller, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Community Hospital, Grove City, Pa
- Clarion Hosp, Clarion, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn David Miller DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Glenn Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Miller practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phila, PA.
See Warminster Anesthesiologists and Warminster Pain Management Doctors.