Dr. Glenn Davis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Davis?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Great practice

VERY DISAPPOINTED

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

HIS STAFF IS VERY RUDE. HE NEVER GETS MESSAGES WHEN I CALL THE OFFICE. IT TAKES FOREVER TO SEE HIM. MY APPOINTMENT CAN BE FOR 10:15a.m., SOMEONE ELSE'S APPOINTMENT CAN BE FOR 11:00 a.m., BUT BECAUSE THEY SIGNED IN BEFORE I DID (they got there early), THEY GO IN FIRST. THEN I HAVE TO WAIT.. HE RUSHED THRU MY EXAM AND NEVER EXPLAINS ANYTHING, HE IS QUICK TO TELL YOU IT'S ALL IN YOU HEAD. HAD TO LEAVE AND GET SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAD THE TIME FOR THE MONEY I HAD TO PAY. MY MONEY IS WORTH TIME.........

Prof

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Love Dr. Davis. As a nurse I respect and admire his knowledge and devotion to patients. This is why I selected him as my own physician. However, it is frustrating and difficult to get timely appts. The office staff are apathetic and rude, rarely offering assistance. Because I know how much Dr. Davis cares about his patients, I told his receptionist one day, "I know that if Dr. Davis knew that this is how you represent him, he would be appalled.". Sadly, she could have cared les. Wait times to actually speak wiith the office staff is alsoi frustrating.

Posted on July 26th, 2012

The first time I saw Dr. Davis, he appeared very concerned and caring. However, the second time was rushed as if he really had no time for any of my questions and did not really explain the lab results very thoroughly. I got the impression he didn't want to be bothered. I am not sure how long I will remain with him. He is very quick to refer without even looking at the the problem or complaint. I was very disappointed as he had great referrals from others.

Puppy Mill mentality

Posted on May 25th, 2012

No follow-up with critical situtations with other DR's. Nurse complains about all the hours she works to patients. Neither one of them have the necessary communication skills for their profession. Appointments generally run on time, but that's because of the puppy mill mentality. When your 15 min is up he's out the door.

The best where it counts

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Enough good things can't be said about Dr. Davis and his wonderful caring manner. ie is very easy to talk to and more importantly to understand. To top it off, the specialist I saw said he uses him as his PCP! the only bad thing is the loooong waiting time to see him but it is always worth it.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Dr. Davis is very thorough and professional. My family have been patients for almost ten years and counting.

Very Thorough, Caring

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I have switched my children to Dr. Davis after a referral from two other moms who were in the medical field themselves. I've been very impressed. Getting an appointment can at times be difficult depending on the season, but he is very responsive to any "emergencies" we have going on. If Dr. Davis is completely out of pocket, he has a staff of incredible credential who are able to see any member of my family. We have seen several doctors in the practice and have been pleased. I love that he is very thorough and looks at the "whole picture", not just what ailment may be going on at the time. He looks and takes note of what other things have happened in the past and if any of it is linked. EXCELLENT!

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr Davis gives his full attention to the patient and is interested in all phases of patient's life. VERY GOOD

Posted on September 21st, 2017