Dr. Glenn Dempsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Dempsey?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Dempsey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 8th, 2015

Horrible

This office is short staff and very unprofessional! My appointment was at 12:45 pm it is now 1:17pm still waiting! I always wait at least a half hour or 45 minutes before seeing a Dr. It's a shame because Dr.Dempsey is great himself. But the office is not clean there is blood splattered on the wall next to me! I am not coming back !!

February 8th, 2014

HORRIBLE!!!

HORRIBLE!!! Went in to have a growth removed from my face, was told they would call with the results of my biopsy. When the office did call they told me it was cancer...I was beside myself and asked what kind, the lady said she couldn't tell me only the dr could...I asked to have the dr call me, and now three days later I am still waiting. The office called today to confirm my appointment for tomorrow's procedure, so I explained I was STILL waiting for the dr to call, they put me on hold seven times and said he would call me back - still nothing!!! Needless to say I will not be having the procedure done with dr Dempsey and can't believe how unprofessional the whole practice is...definitely would NOT recommended

October 22nd, 2013

My appt was 11:15 and I didn't get in a room until 11:48. A patient came way after me and was seen before me! I had to ask for a robe and still didn't get one. Then when he came in to see me - he started to check me, determined a robe was needed, went to get one me what he could find - a top! then he saw another patient before coming back to see me. He was only with me for about 5 minutes total! I was having major anxiety over this visit! THIS WAS NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND MY HEART WAS RACING BECAUSE OF IT! THEY NEED TO ALLOW MORE TIME IN BETWEEN APPTS AND BE PREPARED FOR THE APPTS. They charge us or won't see us if we're late and need to have respect for the patient's time and schedule as well. Our time is valuable too!

August 16th, 2012

Rude

Dr. Dempsey was rude and made me feel dumb for asking questions. He was not sure of my diagnosis and prescribed me a presciption I had previously tried and was unsuccesful with. He spent less than five minutes with me in the exam room and was the least bit friendly. I strongly recommend not going to this doctor.

July 13th, 2016