Dr. Glenn Detlefsen MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2015
The staff and the care received areprerty good, but some of the wait times border on epic! Once in an exam room, routine tests and vitals performed by the nurse are usually promt and pleasant. But after that, routine wait times for Dr. Detlefson are often 20-30 minutes. On more than on occasion it has been nearly an hour before he appeared, and once I was actually left in an exam room waiting to be seen for OVER 1 1/2 HOURS. After waking from my nap, I wandered down the hall to reception and found no one there. A few minutes later the receptionist appeared an was suprised to find a patient in the building. I continued going to Dr. Detlefson after this incident because I somehow hoped it would inspire a little more respect and consideration for the patients time spent get medical care. NOPE, didn't happen. Several visits later, after long wait times resumed, (not every time, but close ), I stopped paying my bill to see how waiting worked for them. Some months later after several requests for a payment on my bill, I received a letter demanding full payment and was told I should find a new provider.

September 25th, 2012
EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR!
You may have to wait a little to see Dr. Detlefsen, but the wait is well worth it. Once you are in the room with him - he takes the time to listen to your medical concerns and talk with you through all options, concerns, etc. We have never felt like he was rushing to the next patient. He makes sure all our questions or concerns are answered before he leaves. If it's a situation where he thinks another doctor will benefit you as the patient, he is quick to make a referral. We pay out of network to stay with him!

July 14th, 2012
Trustworthy
Dr Detlefsen is careful and exacting in his work with botox and juvederm. He is a perfectionist regarding his goal to have you look better and younger. His staff are kind, competent and helpful. In all the visit made me feel safe and that these folks are conscientious with their clients. The results are terrific and it makes me keep coming back. Thank you!

October 21st, 2009