Dr. Glenn Dosser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Dosser?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 8th, 2016

Love dr Pete Dosser

July 28th, 2015

Rude Support Staff, Good Doctor

Dr Dosser is great. Everything about Dr Dosser is positive... Except... His support staff can be rude, condescending, & impatient. As you will spend far more time working with his support personnel than Dr Dosser, you should wisely consider this aspect of your care before booking an appointment.

April 29th, 2015

best in tulsa!

he's awesome and love the staff!

May 16th, 2013

Best doctor I have but the nurse....

Dosser is my favorite doctor, good attitude and always has the answer. However, his nurse thinks she always has the answer as well. I called to make an appointment, told them what was going on, and the nurse got on the phone and said, "We can't help you." She suggested my primary care physician. I called Dosser's office upon the suggestion from my primary care. This is something I will end up having to get skin grafts for if I cannot get into a dermatologist. It is a very typical skin problem from an irritant any construction worker is around daily. I happen to be allergic to it. Severely, and a rare allergy. They had misdiagnosed it as eczema. Now I am stuck with my favorite doctor not even knowing the situation because the nurse thinks she has all the answers. Last time I was in there, she told me what I had and what I needed to do; shortly after Dosser came in he told me something totally different. I wish she would quit diagnosing and inform the doctor of my situation. I have been a loyal patient for 20 years. I don't want to go somewhere else because the nurse won't ask Dr. Dosser a simple question. It has been very frustrating and I want my doctor. Not his nurse. I know he would help me because he has treated the same issue before when it was misdiagnosed by the nurse. Now that I know what the irritant is, I should think they would be willing to help me. In fact, I know Dosser would be. He is a great doctor. Don't let the nurse push you around or give you "extra" advice that the doctor doesn't mention.

February 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for many years, as were my children when teens.He is brilliant, thorough and humorous. Highly dedicated o his profession.

February 7th, 2011

He is the best in town!!

I have been going to him since I was a kid and now my three kids got to him. I know I can trust him and his staff (who are still the same since I was a kid)He doesn't let things go, you always walk away know it is going to be better.

August 12th, 2017