A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Druckenbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Druckenbrod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Druckenbrod
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Druckenbrod, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Druckenbrod graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Druckenbrod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn George Druckenbrod MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Druckenbrod practice?
- Dr. Glenn Druckenbrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Druckenbrod practices Emergency Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Emergency Physicians.