Dr. Glenn Drumheller DO Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Everett, WA

3.4

October 1st, 2015
Dr Drumheller performed sinus surgery on me. Although so far the surgery seems successful his office staff is incompetent. I saw Dr. Drumheller at his Mill Creek office in the 2000's when he was in the Providence medical building and it was a totally different experience. His office staff back then were mature and professional. Now they are young girls in wrinkly clothes who I would assume he pays minimum wage. I needed FMLA paperwork filled out. They charged me $35.00 then faxed over a blank form. Then act like I'm out of line because I expected them to do what they charged me for! I appreciate Dr Drumheller doing a so far successful surgery but don't bother arriving at check in time for your appointment. You will we waiting 45 minutes to an hour.

April 9th, 2015
Very smart knows his business. Allery's gone!!

January 20th, 2014
Did not find an infectious walnut sized tumor in my sinus!!!
I was a regular patient of Drumheller for a number of visits regarding what seemed a recurring sinus infection with an extremely sore throat and diminishing health condition. He seemed incredibly conservative in my treatment and after over 1/2 dozen visits with the same symptoms, he roughly grasp my tongue with a forecepts and rammed a mirror down my throat and exclaimed, "Oh my God, cobblestones!" and then gave me a prescription for a massive dose of antibiotics, explaining he thought I liked the taste of antibiotics and had been giving me very low dosages. I found more competent physicians to treat me. The result was a resistance to antibiotics necessitating 4 surgeries to remove the tumor, which by then had spread and could not be entirely removed and was now resistant to antibiotics. My illness ended my career and has dramatically altered my life. I hoped this man would no longer be in medicine, he is dangerous! I vowed if ever there was a venue to warn others about this man, I would do so.