inactive

Glenn Dubler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 3rd, 2016
First impressions
This doctor took the time to listen to my concerns. Acted very professional and made a diagnoses moving farward.

December 8th, 2015
In the beginning, he was great. did ortho surgery on both of my knees. After wards though, the appointments started getting further apart and he was showing up later and later. The last appointment I had, I waited in the lobby for over an hour and then in the room for over an hour. My total time was @ 2.5 hours past my appointed time. With most Doctors, if you show up 10 min late, they cancel you and make you pay a fee, but there is no compensation if they do it to you. And just to be clear, this was not an isolated incident. just the worst, and last.

November 13th, 2015
Best orthopedic surgeon an area in which orthopaedic surgeons are considered to be mediocre.

July 9th, 2015
DISMISSIVE
Met with physicians assistant for knee pain. He said I had bone spurs from x ray. Said an mri was not necessary. Dr. Dubler performed orthroscopic surgery - said meniscus tears removed. Post op visit 2 weeks later- I am still in pain,at times severe pain where difficult to walk. . The PA said I need a knee replacement. I did not want to do it then. 2 months after surgery,still in pain. Met with the Dr. Dubler for the first time. I informed him I am not looking for pain pills but in a lot of pain. I was looking for a solution to the problem. He was dismissive, said I should not be in pain. Like I should be healed. He could not admit that he missed something or maybe I re-injured it after the surgery. He should have ordered an MRI to check it out. I was very dissatisfied. Why the PA said one thing, and the doctor another is baffling. Do they confer with each other on cases or read each others notes. ANYONE GOING THERE SHOULD DEMAND AN MRI- MY MISTAKE.

April 26th, 2015
Great choice!
Dr. Dubler listens and responds to your concerns. Very very satisfactory doctor, and staff too!

March 25th, 2015
Dr. Dubler performed two total knee replacement and one total hip replacement on me with wonderful success.

January 4th, 2014
Good Surgeon
10 years ago I had a torn meniscus which Dr. Dubler fixed and I have been a patient ever sense the surgery. I recently had a partial knee replacement, knee locked-up. This time I ended up seeing the PA most of the time since I needed an appointment ASAP. Saw Dr. Dubler in the hospital and I'm planning on him doing a full knee replacement this year. He has the reputation of being a great surgeon, not always the best "bedside manner". I like the doctor and the new PA and will stay with the practice.

October 24th, 2013
you don't see dr, only PA. dr is rude and insulting.

October 20th, 2010
I have seen many orthopaedists over the years and am in the medical profession myself. I know Dr.Dubler's surgical skills to be exceptional, as are his skills in diagnostics and caring for patients conservatively whenever possible. He has both treated me with kindness and given expert medical attention.

December 5th, 2009
Orthopaedic Surgery Knees
Excellent Doctor I always recommed him to my friends

July 12th, 2009
DVT,PE
Caring and guarantee speech.You didn't even care to see him after hospital.He has suffered so much.Your doctor friends treat him like a problem.Only other one to you will deal with ulcers,heart,etc in debt.