A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Green, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Green MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Green practice?
- Dr. Glenn Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Green practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.