A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Green, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Green MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Green practice?
- Dr. Glenn Green has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Green practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.