Dr. Glenn Ehresmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Ehresmann?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Ehresmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015

Dr.. Ehresmann is a brilliant doctor, diagnostician, and rheumatologist. He is an exceptional physician who has a broad knowledge of medicine., and the University is lucky to have him. The only thing, is the waiting period when waiting for an appointment which could be up to 2 hours +,

December 23rd, 2014

Miracle Worker

I had been to UCLA, Cedars, Scripps iClinic, Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and was almost hopeless about being able to continue to work and have any social life. - then I met Dr Ehressman who never gave up and worked out a treatment plan which has given me back my strentgh, cognitive ability, and energy, All of this while being kind and respectful.

May 18th, 2013

C

February 18th, 2013

A genius & healer

Dr. Ehresmann spends the time to figure out the most complicated cases. He cares about the patient's quality of life.

March 14th, 2012

Amazingly Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Ehresmann is an extremelycompetent and professional doctor who I learned has an internationally held reputation for excellence. At the same time, he is also one of the nicest people in the world, and is very modest. He is amazingly talnted in is field, takes the time to listen to me, and knows how to effectively treat all tha ails me..which is a lot. He also treets my wife for multipme problems, and she says that he is a Godsend. He always has time to tend to us, and when necessary, gets us in quickly for serious problems. Wehighly recommend Dr.Ehresmann for his talent and bedside manner. He amkes patients feel important, and tends to their problems. He is a great doctor, and a special person.

February 16th, 2011

Nurse Casemanager

I have been experiencing migratory joint pain, extreme fatigue and a rash. I had been seen by several physicians with no diagnosis and was feeling very frustrated. I did extensive internet research and found Dr. Ehresmann who was on the TOP DOCTOR lists and also received the Patient Choice Award and Compassionate Physician Award. I recently saw him for my initial consultation and found him to be outstanding. He reviewed my clinical situation and gave me a "label" diagnosis which has been a long time in coming. He was very knowledgeable and personable during my visit and I give him 5*****!He's the man...he's the best!I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone seeking to find out the name or treatment for a rheumatological condition.

November 19th, 2010

terrific doctor

April 6th, 2010

sc

June 10th, 2009

Ehresman is very good

Dr. Ehresman is an excellent doctor and current with all forms of treatment for AS.

March 1st, 2008

As a registered nurse I through research any physician who cares for me. Without a doubt, Dr. Ehresmann is an excellent and distinguished physician. I am grateful to have such an excellent clinical care for me.

July 8th, 2017