A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Eiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Eiger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Eiger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eiger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Eiger MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Eiger practice?
- Dr. Glenn Eiger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Eiger practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.