A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Eiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Eiger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Eiger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eiger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn Eiger practice?
Dr. Glenn Eiger practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Internists, Norristown Critical Care Practitioners, Norristown Pulmonologists, and Norristown Anesthesiologists.