A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Eiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Eiger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eiger
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Eiger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eiger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Eiger MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Eiger practice?
- Dr. Glenn Eiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Eiger practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.