A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Eisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Eisen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Eisen, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Eisen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Bowld Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Eisen practice?
Dr. Glenn Eisen practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.