A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Eisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Eisen, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Eisen, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Eisen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Miles Eisen MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn M. Eisen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Eisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Eisen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.