A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn T Elliott DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Glenn Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Elliott practices Family Medicine near Kutztown, PA.
See Kutztown Primary Care Doctors.