A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn T Elliott DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Glenn Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Elliott practices Family Medicine near Kutztown, PA.
See Kutztown Primary Care Doctors.