Dr. Glenn Esses MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 17th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Esses regarding my vascular issues was very positive. Being an RN, I was confident that his knowledge and surgical expertise were unsurpassed. He explained my problems and treatment options clearly. His staff was superb. Highly recommend.

May 5th, 2016
Successful leg surgery
My Mother had blockage in her leg and at 86, she did not have much hope of a doctor that would able to help her. Dr. Esses was willing and able to do surgery allowing her to walk without the pain due to her blocked artery. I will highly recommend him. Plus his office staff is extremely efficent and caring. Everyone one did what they could to put us at ease.

June 3rd, 2013
Varicose Vein Procedure
Highly recommend Dr. Esses! His staff as well as He have been very professional and caring. Answered all questions in a professional manner and followed up with a personal phone call day after service. No negative comments necessary!

March 15th, 2013
GREAT VASCULAR DOCTOR!!!
DR.ESSES WAS VERY HELPFUL IN MY MOTHERS CARE. HE HELPED HER WHEN NO OTHER DOCTOR SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HER.

March 4th, 2013
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Wonderful Doctor!! His Staff was also very nice and helpful. If you or your family ever needs a Vascular Doctor go see Dr. Esses.

September 21st, 2012
He didn't even know he had ordered a diagnostic test for me
Dr. Essess wasn't aware that he had ordered a test on me a week before my visit, and when I pointed this out, he did not even both looking for the results before I left. He diagnosed me without looking at the results. I did not feel comfortable with that level of care and I will not be going back.

December 28th, 2011
Thank god for Dr.Gleen Esses
Thank god for Dr. Gleen Esses he save my dad life I would recommend Dr. Gleen Esses to everyone he is very good at what he does he is a life saver thank you so much Dr. Glen Esses

December 22nd, 2011
Awesome credentials...extremely knowledgeable regarding my condition. Conservative surgeon.

October 25th, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR !!
Dr.Esses was awesome.I was very pleased with how he treated me.I have seen many of doctors for my problem.He was the only one who knew what was wrong with me. He took plenty of time and answered all of my many questions. I would defiantly recommend him to any of my family or friends.

June 21st, 2011
Great doctor. Spends time and listens, is competent, professional

May 12th, 2011
This Doctor Seems Incompetent
I was in his office. I was with a family member who was scared about their condition and he acted like "Why are you here anyway?" Very condescending to the patient and to me when I tried to ask a question. He shut me up when I tried to correct some information the patient gave that was inaccurate. Treated us like "dumb broads" and spent very little time with us. I did ask what she could do to help with her condition and he told me to go buy a women's magazine and do what it says. Now what kind of doctor says that? I couldn't believe it then he topped that by saying never call 911. Only low class people go to the ER because they have no insurance. That it's a racket and it's not good for the hospitals. I guess if someone is having a stroke, heart attack or cuts their leg off they are supposed to call their doctor's answering service.... I am still floored by how unprofessional he was and I have met some rude doctors over the years.

May 9th, 2011
Never met a doctor more rude
I went with my mother to see this doctor. He was extremely rude. Would not let anyone ask him questions. Told her that if she had signs of a stroke to NOT CALL 911 because the ER was used mainly for uninsured people. Who tells a patient not to call 911 if there are signs of a stroke? Then when asked what to do for follow up, he said to read Ladies Home Journal (seriously) and come back in 6 months. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.