A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Faust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faust
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faust Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Faust, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faust has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Rory Faust MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Faust practice?
- Dr. Glenn Faust has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Faust practices Vascular Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.