A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Faust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faust
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faust Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Faust, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faust has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Rory Faust MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Faust practice?
- Dr. Glenn Faust has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Faust practices Vascular Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.