A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Forrester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Forrester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Forrester, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrester graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Forrester has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Forrester MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Forrester practice?
- Dr. Glenn Forrester has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Forrester practices Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Springfield, NJ.
See Union Surgeons.