A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Foust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Foust, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Foust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foust graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Foust has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn T Foust MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Foust practice?
- Dr. Glenn Foust has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Foust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.