A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Fuchs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Fuchs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn H Fuchs MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn H. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Glenn Fuchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Fuchs practices Dermatology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Arlington Dermatologists.