Dr. Glenn Fuchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Fuchs?

Get a Second Opinion!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Get a second opinion. I went to Dr. Glenn Fuchs over a two year period, because I had some small bumps on my face. Each time I saw him, he froze them off, and that lasted for several months. He told me they were nothing to worry about, and so I went to see him every 6 months and he froze them off. They kept coming back. He also told me that I had a mole on my leg which needed to be removed because it could be cancer. I went to my internist and he stated it was nothing to worry about. I became suspicious about Dr. Glenn Fuchs and decided to go to Johns Hopkins for a second opinion. At Hopkins the Dermatologist told me that it was not a mole, just a small bump-nothing for me to be concerned about. However, he did a biopsy on the bumps on my face. That turned out to be Squamous Cell cancer. If you are seeing Dr. Glen Fuchs-my recommendation is Get a Second Opinion!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Professional and courteous staff. Dr. Fuchs was very nice.

Greats Dermos and Nice People

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Glenn Fuchs for 16+ years. I have bad granuloma annulare, acne cysts, and a lot of sun damage from growing up on the beach. I have also seen Dr. Aaron Fuchs who joined the practice in 2013. Both Drs. Fuchs are kind and patient and always willing to look at something or help with something that bothers you. I have drug my husband with me to an appointment and they have squeezed him in and treated him. Both Drs. Fuchs have surgically removed cysts from me, including my face and done a tremendous job. They are nice. They are the kind of Drs. that you are not embarrassed to show a huge ugly cyst on your underwear line. I have sent one of my other doctors to Drs. Fuchs who had a child with warts. These guys are great. You could not find more caring or thorough doctors.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor with a great reputation

Excellent physician

Posted on August 27th, 2009

While I had to wait about two months for an appt., I was in and out of the office in about one hour for an initial visit and a monor procedure. This time includes filling out those initial forms. Dr. Fuchs was highly professional, thorough yet quick. After speaking with me, he asked his nurse to set up for the procedure and he came back almost immediately to complete the procedure. I felt very comfortable with his judgement and expertise.

Posted on July 1st, 2009

Extremly competent and professional doctor. Excellent surgical skills when needed. Prompt appointment execusion with little waiting room delays. Highly recommend his services.

Posted on June 9th, 2009