A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gabisan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gabisan, Fellowship-Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gabisan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- - Foot Surgery & Ankle Surgery
- Ankle Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunion correction
- Foot Surgery & Ankle Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabisan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gabisan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn G. Gabisan MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Gabisan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gabisan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gabisan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.