A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gabisan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gabisan, Fellowship-Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabisan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabisan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gabisan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunion correction
- Foot Surgery & Ankle Surgery
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabisan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gabisan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn G. Gabisan MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Gabisan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gabisan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gabisan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.