A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gallemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gallemore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallemore graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gallemore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- El Paso Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Leslie Gallemore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn L. Gallemore practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gallemore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gallemore practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.