A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gandelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gandelman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandelman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gandelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gandelman, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandelman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Gandelman FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Gandelman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gandelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gandelman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.