A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Garbutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Garbutt is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbutt graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Garbutt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Donald Garbutt MD is a male Nephrologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Garbutt practice?
- Dr. Glenn Garbutt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Garbutt practices Nephrology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Fresno Nephrologists.