A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Garbutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbutt graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Garbutt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garbutt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Garbutt practice?
Dr. Glenn Garbutt practices Nephrology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Fresno Nephrologists.