A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Garner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Glenn Garner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Garner practice?
- Dr. Howard Garner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Garner practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.