Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
3333 Colorado Blvd
Denton, TX 76210
940-484-1500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  So Greatful for his excellent critical care!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

I had a sudden cardiac arrest in early Nov 2013 and was admitted to Denton Regional and in a coma for three days. I am so thankful that Dr. Genovese was on staff when I arrived. He stayed with me and provided excellent critical care. He played a key role in my survival, typically only 5%. Thank you Dr. Genovese. I am blessed and every day is a gift.

|  Thankful for him  |  show details
by Thankful patient on Feb 5th, 2013

He was awesome in every way to me and my Family answered questions spent time in hospital Made us feel important. If you land in the hospital And he is your doctor you will be blessed

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Ran 40 minutes late and I was the first appointment of the day. No excuse for this, my time is valuable too.When I did get to see him he did little for me. I found this site as I am looking for a new Doctor.

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

A dog would get better treatment then what this Dr gives a human being. I would only see this man if I was extremely desperate! Probably not even then! He and his staff are a complete joke. He performs a large amount of unnecessary procedures. He lies to his patients. His overall care is poor poor poor!! How does a Physician like him still have a license to treat people? Dr Genovese how do you sleep at night knowing that you suck??

|  Absolutely DO NOT Recommend  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

Dr. Genovese was consistently late, uncaring and just all around worthless. He was consistently late checking in on me, lied directly to my face about the status of my treatment in order to hurry his visit and simply did not care at all. He would spend 2 minutes at the most explaining things to me before making me wait another 24 hours for another 2 minutes of "his time." I would not recommend him to even the most desperate of patients and honestly wonder how he sleeps at night. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!