A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gmyrek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gmyrek is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gmyrek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gmyrek graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gmyrek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gmyrek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Gmyrek practice?
Dr. Glenn Gmyrek practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.