A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gmyrek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gmyrek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gmyrek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gmyrek graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gmyrek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Anthony Gmyrek MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Gmyrek practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gmyrek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gmyrek practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.