A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Golbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Golbus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golbus
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Golbus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Golbus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Golbus graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Golbus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Alan Golbus MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Golbus practice?
- Dr. Glenn Golbus has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Golbus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists and Hoffman Estates Cardiologists.