Dr. Glenn Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Goldberg?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Goldberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2015

This Doctor of Osteopathy...DO...is more interested in injectables and selling products than performing as a real Dermatologist. If you have real concerns regarding acne, vein removal and skin cancer screenings pick a legit doctor / dermatologist. This guy just wants to sell you laser treatments and injectables

July 2nd, 2013

Awesome Staff and Physician!

I am rating this office at the top of the scale! I am fairly new to this office as just moved to Calif recently. I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to find another Derm like the one I had back home (New York), and I am sooooo excited to say, I found one!! Office is great, love the staff! Dr Goldberg is very professional and caring, and I recommend him to everyone!

June 7th, 2012

The best dermatologist in orange county. Great office staff, excellent treatment

April 9th, 2012

Amazing Results

I had extremely sun-damaged skin. After three "AFT" laser treatments, I look 10 years younger. The brown spots are gone fine lines have improved and my skin texture is amazing. The staff is friendly and the cost was very affordable. Now I feel confident going to my 30 year class reunion. Thank You Dr. Goldberg

February 25th, 2012

I see Dr. Goldberg for his cosmetic injections. He is far superior to other doctors I have seen for these procedures. He simply makes me look prettier and younger. I never appear over botoxed or over injected. His skills are superb and he is gentle with the needle. He approaches my face with an artistic eye and always suggests the right amount of "work" to get done. I feel confident in his care and always elated with my results.

January 25th, 2012

I have known Dr. Goldberg for 16 years now and my husband and 3 daughters have all been patients. He is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and efficient. I have enjoyed so many treatments they offer at his office, I feel like I am in a spa. Thanks to his fine and understanding staff too.

January 24th, 2012

Great doctor--great results!

I've been a patient of Dr. Goldberg's for over 10 years and have not had any negative experiences with him or his office. I have had laser treatments, botox, spider vein treatments, annual mole checks, microdermabrasion...(this seems like a pretty long list but it's been a decade)! Anyway, I'm going to be 48 this year and my skin looks great. Best of all, Dr. Goldberg worked with me to maintain a natural look. I did not want to look like an "expressionless fish face." Aging is inevitable but with Dr. Goldberg and my favorite sunscreen I am aging gracefully (and slowly)!

September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is a great Doctor and his staff is very nice and extremely welcoming. I have never been to a Doctor's office and been called back within 5 minutes of walking in the door! I have recommended many friends and family to this practice. I couldn't be happier with my dermatologist!

August 16th, 2011

New Patient

Excellent sevice. Staff very friendly and professional. Dr. Goldberg was caring and took the time to look at all my concerns. Thank You All

March 3rd, 2011

Best Dermatologist in Orange County

I have seen several dermatologists in the surronding area. I was concerned finding a new dr and starting all over with my treatment, however from the minute I walked through his office door I felt at ease. I was greeted immediately, within 2 minutes of turning in my new patient paperwork I was called back by his nursing staff who spent time reviewing my history and treatments by other doctors. Dr Goldberg came into my room within 5 minutes and made me feel like I had been a patient for years. I am so happy I have found my new doctor and although it is a drive for me, it is well worth it. Thank you Coast Dermatology!

November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent Dermatologist. His staff is always kind and helpful. I have been a patient for over 10 years and have referred all my family and friends to his office. :)

September 28th, 2010

RUDE STAFF

Except for trying to sell me products, I have barely spent 15 minutes total withDr. Goldberg throughout the last 5 years I have been "treated" by him. The front office staff is EXTREMELY rude.Yesterday was the last time I will be visiting this office.