A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Goldis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Goldis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Goldis practice?
Dr. Glenn Goldis practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.