A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Goldstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn David Goldstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Glenn Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Goldstein practices Dermatology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Warrensburg, MO.
See Leawood Dermatologists.