Dr. Glenn Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

December 22nd, 2014
Patient for years
This is one of my favorite doctors. He is absolutely wonderful; very compassionate, caring, friendly and an overall EXCELLENT doctor. I've never had the cancer return when he has done the MOHS surgery and the scars are very minimal. I have found his staff to be most pleasant and helpful with the exception of one, his current nurse. I have made requests thru her to speak with the doctor one on one more than once and never yet received a return call. I do have concerns that she doesn't passes those requests on. It does reflect on his staff but not on him. Dr. Goldstein gets an A+++++ from me. have concerns that she passes that information on as it is so unlike Dr. Goldstein not to respond to a patient. The doctor gets an A+++++ from me.

July 10th, 2013
I have been going to Doctor Goldstein for 25 years. I had my first basal cell removed at age 38. Doctor Goldstein was the only MOHS surgeon in a 180 area at that time. The cancer was in a very difficult location because it was above the tear duct and near the eye. The surgery was successful and no scar today. I have had several (14) surgeries since then and his skill is nothing short of amazing. I have recommended him to several people with skin problems including skin cancers and everyone has thanked me for sending them to him. He is probably the best in the midwest. I went to one other MOHS surgeon when my insurance changed several years ago. I was not nearly as pleased and changed insurances as soon as I was eligible.

November 13th, 2012
My previous experience with this clinic was so bad that I won't go back for treatment for my latest bought with skin cancer even though this is all the veterans hospital will pay for..Would rather have skin cancer than go back to that place so the cancer remains untreated..

August 20th, 2012
Finally a dermatologist who is skilled and sociable
From a customer's perspective, I received fully satisfying service. It was easy to obtain an appointment, the office staff was professional and courteous, the facility is up to date and feels pleasant, and Glenn Goldstein appeared to be friendly, knowledgable, and easy to communicate with. Overall, I am very satisfied and will return for future business.

August 10th, 2012
Would Never Recommend
If there was an ability to write a review with less then 1 star I would do it. I have several issues with the physician, Dr. Glenn Goldstein, and the office of Dermatology & Skin Cancer Specialists. I will be brief with the issues:1. Be prepared to have the billings specialists be vague with how much you will be charged for your visit and pathology. I was charged twice what "they thought" it would cost.2. Be prepared to wait. Do not plan on going back to work, or visiting on your lunch hour. I waited hours in the waiting room to be seen.3. Bring your credit card as you will not be seen without providing a viable form of payment. They are more interested in making sure they get their money then customer service.4. Dr. Goldstein makes no attempt to build a rapport with his patients. He was in, did a half-hearted diagnosis, and left the room. His nurse seemed to know more then he did.5. When discussing the billing issue I had with his staff, they had a nonchalant attitude, and were indifferent to my requests to outline the billing charges.I would recommend taking your business elsewhere as Dr. Goldstein was over recommended, more interested in making his money (he needs one more autographed jersey in his waiting room), and obviously does not believe his patient's time is valuable.

March 8th, 2011
wonderful
Dr. Goldstein has cared for three generations of my family. I have been extremely pleased with every aspect of his care from prevention to surgical intervention.

December 8th, 2010
Jere Smith
Always answers my questions and if very friendly.