A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gomes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Gomes, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gomes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Gomes MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Gomes practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gomes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Gomes practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Pulmonologists.