Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Gomes
Dr. Glenn Gomes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gomes is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Baton Rouge, Kenner Regional Medical Center and Summit Hospital, Baton Rouge, La. Dr. Gomes has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Gomes has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Glenn Gomes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Brian Jones
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi13
Dr. Ronald Delrie Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi18
Dr. David Carmouche
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi23