Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jan 12th, 2016

Delivering my baby by accident since my doctor was nowhere to be found, first time mother he only check on me once didnt 3xplain anyhting or tell me what to expect after he delivered baby he only came to see me to give me prescription for medicine didn't offer antibiotics for c section, since he is suppose to, to prevent from getting infected. Incision took 7 weeks to heal, i think it was infected he never answered my question but a lot of yucky stuff was coming out then after he check incision he then prescribed antibiotics. He is nice and gentle but i dont feel like he is an honest doctor. He needs to work on that caring for his patients.

No. show details No.
Apr 10th, 2012

He is great if you have a problem free pregnancy. If you have an issue that he could not predict or solve, he will try to make the mother feel guilty and try to free himself of any blame. He is insensitive and cares much more about himself than you or your baby. If you have no problems, you'll love him, because he's nice on the surface. How hard is it to hold the doppler to your belly and hear the heartbeat? Then check measurements? I could do that. I hope you have an easy pregnancy with no complications. I can guarantee that if you do have a problem, you will not be singing his praises.

Dr. Glenn Grossman is the best OB/GYN show details Dr. Glenn Grossman is the best OB/GYN
Mar 7th, 2012

He delivered my baby at West Hills Hospital. He was caring, compassionate and thorough before and after birth experiece, especially for this first time mom.

Awesome OBGYN! show details Awesome OBGYN!
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Grossman is the most sweet, caring OBGYN I've ever had. I'm glad he's young so that he will be around for some time and won't retire! Every visit is great and he has incredibly sweet bedside manner. I'm thankful that each visit goes so well and can't wait for him to deliver my baby in the future.