A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hall is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Leon Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn L. Hall practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Hall practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.