inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 30th, 2011
Wouldn't Trade Him for a Million Dollars
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Hatfield for 31 years. We have seen him each dozens and dozens of times and with only one exception (caused by a heart attack of a patient in the office), we have never waited longer than 5 minutes to be seen by him. If you show up on time for your appointment, he will see you on time. This alone would be enough to make Dr. Hatfield unique, but he allows the paent all the time they need to speak and ask questions of him.Between my wife and I, we see approximately 11 other physicians. Dr. Hatfield coordinates all those visits and is the central "depository," so to speak in handling the various prescriptions from these other doctors, which ensures virtually no dangers of problems caused by taking so many medications.As you can tell, I can't speak too highly of Dr. Hatfield. He's better than gold!