A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hedgpeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hedgpeth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedgpeth
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hedgpeth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hedgpeth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedgpeth graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hedgpeth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Derald Hedgpeth MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Hedgpeth practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hedgpeth has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Hedgpeth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Internists and Covington Gastroenterologists.