Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
189 Greenbriar Blvd
Ste C
Covington, LA 70433
985-871-8920
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Never again!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

1st)Dr. Hedgpeth didn't thoroughly explain his findings after doing an EGD & Colonoscopy on my husband. He failed to explain a necessary change in diet and failed to go over the photos of the procedures with me after they were done. Luckily the nurse did and also explained the change in diet etc.2)Dr's office staff: You can NEVER speak to a person starting from when you call to make an appointment. You must leave a message for them to call you back. I called daily for a solid week trying to get an alternative medication for my husband due to the high co payment of the one that Dr. Hedgpeth prescribed and left a message every time and NO ONE EVER called me back. When I saw the Dr. on the day of my husband's procedure I asked him about the medication and he told me my husband could take an over the counter (Zantac) that may be cheaper. (Why didn't he just tell us that instead of giving a expensive prescription?) I went on to tell him about the problem in getting a call back from his office staff and all he said was "that's how their phone system works" and showed no concern about it what so ever...so I just said "Ok, thanks Dr." and will NEVER see him again and will tell everyone I know not to either.

|  sense of humour  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

a very warm setting,good bedside manners nice attitude

|  show details
by anonymous on Jan 2nd, 2009

The doctor was very knowlegeable about my medical problem and treatment. His staff was very nice and helpful.